Presentation and objectives
The master program in Cybersecurity aims at teaching students knowledge and solid skills in advanced specification, design, development, implementation and maintenance of secure systems.
First and foremost, students will apply methods and techniques to investigate the vulnerabilities of a given system and its solutions such as scanning techniques and penetration testing, from both theoretical and practical point of view.
As a result, we focus on systems security management and audit. A didactic methodology is applied, based on classes, specialized seminars, conferences, case studies, practical sessions in computer labs, tutorials, projects, and self-learning. Students should participate to some international challenge around at least one of the cyber security domains (Systems, Networks, Telecommunication, Software, Web, and Hardware).
Last but not least, French language classes are part of the program for all international students. As required by the French Commission for Engineering Titles (CTI), students seeking to obtain the Master’s Degree of Engineering must reach a B1 level of French by the end of their programme.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AFTER FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM:
- Know the relevant technical parts of legal regulations in cyber security and their implications in the design of systems and security tools.
- Understand and master the basic security services: authentication, authorization, privacy and access control, etc.
- Analyze and detect anomalies and attack signatures in information systems and the web.
- Applying vulnerability exploitation to gain unauthorized access.
- Create and refine concise and comprehensively documents, plans and projects in the scope of cyber security.
- Learn the trends in the cyber-attack techniques.
- Apply the cryptographic and steganographic mechanisms required to protect data stored in a system or data transiting a network.
- Design and evaluate security architectures for Applications, systems Web sites and networks.
- Analyze the risks of introducing personal devices in a corporate professional environment. Know and apply the measures to control the risks.
LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND METHODOLOGY
- Lectures and Practical session in the lab
- Individual and group work with projects
- Seminaries, conferences and challenges
PRE-REQUISITES TO JOIN THE MASTER PROGRAM IN CYBERSECURITY
- A Bachelor-degree or equivalent in related fields
- Proven knowledge in the following fields:
- Introduction to telecommunication
- Introduction to operating systems (application with Linux)
- OOP (C++, Python, or Java)
CYBERSECURITY MASTER PROGRAM ACADEMIC COORDINATOR
M. Driss ESSAYED – Head of department – Computing, Modelling & Digital technologies
This class is supported by Datacamp, the most intuitive learning platform for data science and analytics. Learn any time, anywhere and become an expert in R, Python, SQL, and more.
Datacamp’s learn-by-doing methodology combines short expert videos and hands-on-the-keyboard exercises to help learners retain knowledge. For instance it offers 350+ courses by expert instructors on topics such as importing data, data visualization, and machine learning. Moreover, they are constantly expanding their curriculum to keep up with the latest technology trends and to provide the best learning experience for all skill levels. Join over 6 million learners around the world and close your skills gap.
MASTER PROGRAM IN CYBERSECURITY PRACTICAL INFORMATION
HOW TO APPLY ?
Before applying to the master program in Cybersecurity, make sure you meet the application requirements. Fill out the online application form below and send the admission documents to [email protected].
Special rules apply to exchange students who are part of an established partnership program (Erasmus, Bilateral Agreements, etc.). Therefore, contact the International Office of your home institution if you are interested in being an exchange student.
MASTER PROGRAM IN CYBERSECURITY APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Spring semester : November 30th
- Late applications may be considered.
Once you have filled out the online application form, please send the following admission documents to [email protected] :
- Resume in English
- Academic transcripts
- Cover letter
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English CECRL B2 – IELTS 5,5
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please contact:
Mrs Melissa Hamitouche, International Coordinator: [email protected]
Mrs Sarah Campistron, International Coordinator: [email protected]